Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Birthday Bug

Yesterday, we celebrated my daughter's 8th birthday, but I can't help but feel like "yesterday"..she looked like this.

















Today, she looks like this. The make up is for play, but if she could... she'd wear it all the time.
 She's too young and not ready for it.
I'M NOT ready for it...now..or in 2 years.
In fact, I don't think I'll be ever ready for it.
I know that I'll blink and she will be ready and and old enough. aaah. :)





Yesterday, she loved chocolate. Just
like her Aunt Katie who happens to be one of my sisters. They also share a dislike for onions and a love for music and dance. I love them both.
None of that has changed.



.
Her first birthday.

          



             Her 8th Birthday....how did it go by so fast?




I put this picture in because I love it. Catie calls it her "twinkie hair" picture. Did I mention I loved it? I love her face. I love her smile. I love the hair. I love her and am so thankful for the surprise blessing she was to us.
















That hasn't changed either. Love you Catiebug!

1 comment: